jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2018

4º English and Social

ENGLISH

I have asked the first 3 verbs from the list(page133 of the class book) Everyday I will ask 3 more verbs, most of them are been studied.

Work out the adverbs of Frecuency. ALWAYS, USUALLY, OFTEN, SOMETIMES and NEVER.

Listened a track to fill gaps in a table about Elena´s week. True or false answers.

Then I wanted to explain them again the:

PRESENT SIMPLE(BE)                          PRESENT SIMPLE

Affirmative.                                                Affirmative

I am hungry                                                  I wake up everyday.
He is hungry                                                 He wakes up everyday
You are hungry                                             You wake up.....

Negative                                                      Negative

I am not hungry                                           I don´t wake up...
He is not hungry                                          He doesn´t wake up
You are not hungry

Interrrogative                                                Interrogative

Am I hungry?                                               Do I wake up?
Is he hungry?                                                Does he wake up?
Are You hungry?


SOCIAL

Review the unit
LONGITUDE AND LATITUDE VIDEO

Resultado de imagen de longitude and latitude


GREENWICH MERIDIAN

Resultado de imagen de greenwich

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario